1TB Samsung 870 QVO 2.5" SATA Solid State Drive
UPGRADE WITH EASEBoosted in every way and attaining the maximum SATA interface limit of 560/530 MB/s sequential speeds, the 1TB Samsung 870 QVO has radically improved its random speed and dependable performance compared to its forerunner 860 QVO. Get faster write speeds with Intelligent TurboWrite and this also preserves lasting high performance with a larger adaptable buffer.
This terabyte SSD is as accessible as plugging in the 870 QVO into a SATA slot, and allowing the transformed migration software which handles the rest. Upgrading to the 870 QVO is made stress-free for anyone with a desktop PC or laptop that supports a standard 2.5-inch SATA form factor.
Sequential Reads Up to 560 MB/s
Sequential Writes Up to 530 MB/s
Enjoy Max Capacity
SUPERIOR RELIABILITY WITH SAMSUNGThe Samsung 870 QVO is available in 1, 2, 4 and 8TB, and the 8TB model is supremely the largest client of SATA SSD. With the 870 QVO, you can now experience and indulge in the gigantic SSD computing environment ever with an approachable price.
Other Solid State Drives in the 2.5" 7mm Samsung 870 QVO range:
8TB 4TB 2TB 1TB
* Performance may vary based on SSD’s firmware version and system hardware & configuration.
* Random performance improved up to 13% in QD1 Random read.
* Sustained random write performance improved up to 31%
* Test system configuration : Intel® Core i7-7700k CPU@4.20GHz, DDR4 1200MHz 32GB, OS -Windows 10 Pro 64bit, Chipset - ASUS-PRIME-Z270-A.
A Refined and Sustainable Performance that Lasts
INCLUDES A LIMITED WARRANTY OF 3 YEARSThe unbeatable capacity of the 870 QVO doubles its durability up to 2,880 TBW compared to its prior model 860 QVO SSD. This reliable SSD offers further sustainability with a refined ECC algorithm that enables a stable performance.
* TBW : Terabytes Written. * Warrantied TBW : 360 TBW for 1TB model, 720 TBW for 2TB model, 1,440 TBW for 4TB model, and 2,880 TBW for 8TB model.
* Limited warranty of 3-years or TBW, whichever comes first. For more information on warranty, please find the enclosed warranty statement in the package.
* ECC : Error Correction Code.
Go big, do more with the Samsung 870 QVO
AN UNBEATABLE UPGRADEThe 870 QVO is Samsung’s latest 2nd generation QLC SSD and the largest of its line that provides up to 8TB of storage. It offers an incredible upgrade for everyday PC enthusiasts who want to enhance their desktop PC or laptop to the largest available storage in the market without compromising on performance.
* 8TB is the largest Client SATA SSD as of its release date.
Samsung's Superior Performance
QUALITY YOU CAN TRUSTExperience the superior performance and reliability that you can only get from the world's number one brand for flash memory since 2003. All firmware and components, including Samsung's world-renowned DRAM and NAND, are produced in-house, allowing end-to-end integration for quality you can trust.
* Source : 2003 - 2019 IHS Markit data: NAND suppliers' revenue market share.
Make your Drive Work like Magic!
KEEP IMPORTANT SETTINGS UP TO DATEIntroducing the new and enhanced Samsung Magician 6.1 software, this powerful software programs offer users an easy way to manage their Samsung SSDs and keep them in check. Users can simply manage this solid state drive with a range of useful tools to keep up with the latest updates. Monitor the drive's health and status, and even improve the performance.
& TBW Check
||SATA 3.0 (6Gb/s)
|Host Controller Interface
|Flash Memory Type
|DRAM Cache Memory
|DRAM Cache Memory Type
|Max. Random Read 4K
|Max. Random Write 4K
- AES 256-bit Full Disk Encryption
- Encrypted Drive(IEEE1667)
- Garbage Collection
- S.M.A.R.T Support
- TCG/Opal V2.0
- TRIM support (O/S dependent)
|Power Consumption (active)
||2.1W (Read), 2.2W (Write)
|Max. Endurance Rating
|Max. Operating Vibration
|Max. Non-operating Vibration
||20 ~ 2000Hz, 20G
|Max. Operating Shock
|Max. Non-operating Shock
||1500G, Duration: 0.5ms, 3 axis
||1 x SATA 3.0 (6Gb/s)
||100 x 6.8 x 69.85 mm (WxHxD)