The SV211USB 2-Port VGA Cable KVM Switch lets you control two VGA, USB-equipped PCs with a single monitor, keyboard, and mouse.
To help organize your desk without sacrificing valuable workspace, this VGA USB KVM switch features a compact footprint and integrated KVM cables that can be connected directly to your systems. Plus, the KVM is USB-powered, eliminating the need for a bulky external power adapter and wall outlet.
This VGA KVM switch offers support for resolutions up to 2048x1536, for the ability to drive a high-resolution VGA display. For simple switching between connected systems, the KVM features a convenient push-button remote switch on a 1.5 meter (5ft) cable, as well as keyboard hot-key support and PC or Mac® compatible switching software.
The StarTech.com Advantage
• Avoid cabling hassles with integrated KVM and remote switch cables.
• Save desk space with a compact design.
• Switch between systems easily using the included remote switch.
• Supports resolutions up to 2048x1536.
• Switch PCs via push-button, hot-keys, or switching software (included).
• Space-saving design, minimal footprint.
• Integrated KVM cables and remote switch.
• Switching software supports PC and Mac® platforms.
• USB Powered - No external power adapter required.
• Supports hot-plugging.
• Remote switch on 1.5m (5ft.) cable.
• Great for PC test/burn-in computer control, saving the desk space required for two monitors, keyboards and mice.
• Perfect for sharing computers and attached peripherals in the home or home office.
• Dual system control for single-user workstations, increasing user productivity in the office.
• Audio: No
• Cables Included: Yes
• Daisy-Chain: No
• KVM Ports: 2
• Number of Monitors Supported: 1
• PC Interface: USB
• PC Video Type: VGA
• Rack-Mountable: No
• Hot-Key Selection: Yes
• IP Control: No
• On-Screen Display: No
• Port Selection Support: Push Button, Hotkeys, and Software
• Console Interface(s):
- 1 - VGA (15 pin, High Density D-Sub) Female
- 2 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Female
• Host Connectors:
- 1 - VGA (15 pins, High-Density D-Sub) Male
- 1 - USB Type-A (4 pins) USB 2.0 Male
• OS Compatibility:
- Windows® 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Windows Server® 2003, 2008 R2, 2012, 2016
- Mac OS 10.x (Tested up to 10.9), 9. x
• Special Notes / Requirements: OS Compatibility refers to KVM software only - the KVM itself can be used without software on any platform
• LED Indicators: 1 - PC Selection indicator
• Power Source: USB-Powered
• Humidity: 0~90% RH Non-Condensing
• Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
• Storage Temperature: -20°C to 60°C (4°F to 140°F)
• Cable Length: 850 mm [33.5 in]
• Colour: Black
• Enclosure Type: Plastic
• Product Height: 23 mm [0.9 in]
• Product Length: 88 mm [3.5 in]
• Product Weight: 380 g [13.4 oz]
• Product Width: 66 mm [2.6 in]