Terms And Conditions
Format of Contract
- Techmimo reserves the right to change or amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- No contract exists between you and the Supplier for the sale of any goods until the Supplier has received and accepted your order and the Supplier has received payment in full (in cleared funds). Prices are checked regularly, however if we find the price has changed when we receive your order we will contact you and ask if you wish to proceed.
- The contract is subject to your right of cancellation.
Description, price and availability of the goods
- The description and price of the goods you order will be as shown on our website at the time you place your order. Product images are provided for illustrative purposes only and the actual product you receive may differ from the image displayed on our website, especially with generic products. Techmimo makes every effort to ensure that all product descriptions quoted on its website are precise and accurate. On the occasion when a mistake may occur, Techmimo will be entitled to rescind the contract, notwithstanding that it has already accepted the customer's order. Descriptions are provided for customer convenience only and the customer is responsible for verifying their accuracy prior to purchase. Unless there is a mistake in the TITLE or MANUFACTURING PART NUMBER, all returns due to incorrect descriptions will be treated as a customer error and will be subject to a return's authorization. Returns on grounds of incorrect descriptions have to be raised within 5 working days of receipt and products need to be in mint condition.
Note: If the product does not match the public statement made about it by the manufacturer, importer or producer; Techmimo cannot be held liable for any such statement or any changes made to such statements on the grounds that if we were not aware about such statements or could not reasonably be expected to know about it, or if it was corrected at the time of sale, or if the consumer could not have been influenced by the statement.
- Every effort is made to ensure that prices shown on the Techmimo website are accurate at the time you place your order. If an error is found, Techmimo will inform you as soon as possible and offer you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price, or cancelling your order. If Techmimo does not receive an order confirmation within 7 days of informing you of the error, the order will be cancelled automatically. If you cancel the order, or if the order is cancelled automatically due to the expiry of the 7-day period, we will refund or re-credit you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods.
- The goods are subject to availability. If on receipt of your order the goods you have ordered are not available in stock, Techmimo will inform you as soon as possible and refund or re-credit you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card. Techmimo strives to ensure that all goods are delivered on time, however we do not accept liability for goods delivered on an unspecified day. Techmimo will not be liable for any consequential or indirect loss such as loss of profits, loss of goodwill, damage to trading relationships and financial loss. Techmimo’s liability in respect of all other losses shall be limited to the invoiced value of the relevant order.
- In addition to the price, you are required to pay a delivery charge for the goods.
- Payment for the goods and delivery charges can be made by any method shown on Techmimo´s website at the time you place your order. Payment shall be due before the delivery date, and time for payment shall be a fundamental term of this agreement, breach of which shall entitle Techmimo to terminate the contract immediately.
- There will be no delivery until cleared funds are received.
- The goods you order will be delivered to the address you give when you place your order.
- Orders placed before the time stated on the product or checkout page on a working day will be processed that day provided no additional security checks are required and all stock items are available. (A working day is any day other than weekends and bank or other public holidays)
- If delivery cannot be made to your address for reasons under Techmimo's control, we will inform you as soon as possible.
- If you fail to take delivery of the goods (otherwise than by reason of circumstances under control of the Supplier) then without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to the Supplier,
the Supplier may:
- Return the goods to the supplier's warehouse. Credit notes will be raised upon receipt/process of returned deliveries from which the original delivery charges will be deducted from the net amount. Failed or refused deliveries placed by business customers at times may attract a re-stocking fee. Techmimo shall refund or re-credit you within 30 days.
- You must notify us within 5 working days of the declared delivery date if you have not received the goods.
- On exercising your right to cancel you shall be required to return the goods to the Supplier. Should you fail to return the goods, the Techmimo reserves the right to deduct any direct costs incurred in retrieving the goods as a result of such failure.
- Upon receipt of your order you will be asked to sign for the goods received in good condition. If the package does not appear to be in good condition, then please refuse the delivery. If you are unable to check the contents of your delivery at the point of delivery, then please sign for the parcel as "UNCHECKED". Failure to do so will affect any warranty claims that you make thereafter.
- The goods are at your risk from the time of delivery.
- Ownership of the goods shall not pass to you until the Supplier has received in full (in cash or cleared funds) all sums due to it in respect of:
- the goods, and
- all other sums which are or which become due to the Supplier from you on any account.
- Techmimo shall be entitled to recover payment for the goods even though ownership of any of the goods has not passed from the Supplier.
Right of Cancellation
- To exercise your right of cancellation, you must give written notice to the Supplier by email to Techmimo account area, giving details of the goods ordered and (where appropriate) their delivery. Notification by phone is not sufficient.
- Except in the case of faulty or mis-described goods, if you exercise your right of cancellation after the goods have been delivered to you, you will have to bear the cost for returning the goods to the Supplier. Techmimo reserves the right depending on product type to choose to collect the goods for you, in which case you will be charged no more than the original shipping cost.
- Unwanted products will be taken back within 10 days of receipt of goods so long as they are in pristine condition, the package is unopened and no seals have been broken. If you are sending the goods back to us, you are responsible that the goods arrive at our premises in the state as described above. All goods are inspected on arrival and refunds will not be issued if the goods are not in this condition. They must be in a re-saleable condition and must be returned to us at your expense. We will refund the total amount paid for the goods, less any delivery and collection charges, within 30 days of receiving the returned goods.
- If you wish to return unwanted goods you must obtain a return's material number (RMA) by completing the online returns form accessible via your Techmimo Account. When we receive your completed form we will issue you with a returns number which you will receive by e-mail. Please note that returns authorizations for unwanted items are not issued instantly but can take up to one week. Techmimo will refund or re-credit you within 30 days of receipt of returned item/s for any sum (excluding delivery/collection cost) that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods. Business customers may incur a re-stocking charge. Please refer to Business Terms and Conditions.
- You do not have the right to cancel the contract if the order is for computer software which has been unsealed by you, or for consumable goods which, by their nature, cannot be returned, save where a fault is discovered which could not have been discovered otherwise than by unsealing the goods. This applies to a selected number of other goods which cannot be resold as new once the seal or packaging has been broken. Please contact us if you wish to verify whether your goods fall into this category.
- All goods supplied by the Techmimo follow the standard manufacturer's warranties. Please contact us for details of specific manufacturers.
- Please note that depending on agreements with the manufacturer, warranties are claimed in two different ways:
1) Warranties that have to be claimed by the customer directly from the manufacturer from the moment of product delivery.
2) Warranties that have to be claimed from the manufacturer via Techmimo return's procedure.
- In each instance the warranties are carried by the manufacturer directly and not by Techmimo. All returns on grounds of faults are subject to manufacturer's fault verification and approval. Please contact us prior to purchase if you wish to be informed about individual product warranties.
- This warranty does not apply to any defect in the goods arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, accident, negligence by you or any third party, use otherwise than as recommended by the Techmimo, failure to follow Techmimo´s instructions, or any alteration or repair carried out without the Techmimo´s approval. The cost of repair necessary arising from the afore mentioned reasons will be chargeable.
- If the goods supplied to you are damaged on delivery, you should notify the Supplier in writing via email within 48 hours.
- If the goods supplied to you develop a defect while under warranty or you have any other complaint about the goods, you should notify the Supplier in writing via email, as soon as possible, but in any event within 7 calendar days of the date you discovered the damage, defect.
- Faulty products will be checked by us and/or the manufacturer. If the product is NOT found to be faulty it will be returned and an administration fee will be raised. Please note that in the unfortunate event of a faulty product Techmimo cannot be held responsible for any delays incurred by replacements undertaken by the manufacturer.
- Your replacement will be dispatched once the faulty goods have arrived back to us and have been tested for the described fault. Faulty units that have been returned with a manufacturer's fault reference will not be tested and replacement units will be dispatched thereafter (subject to availability). If replacement items are not available within a reasonable time a refund will be offered. The amount of refund will be proportional to a reasonable assessment of fair wear and tear of the returned item which usually becomes effective after a six months’ usage. In that instance refunds will be assessed to the current market price but never above the original purchase price.
- On occasion we may choose to dispatch a replacement before we have received the faulty unit from you. In this case it is still your duty to return the faulty item following the instructions given to you. Failure to do so will give Techmimo the right to take the full payment for the replacement unit received by you.
Limitation of Liability
- If you are a consumer, the Supplier shall not be liable to you for any loss or damage in circumstances where:
- There is no breach of a legal duty owed to you by the Supplier or by its employees or agents;
- Such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach;
- Any increase in loss or damage resulting from breach by you of any term of this contract.
- Nothing in these conditions excludes or limits the liability of the Supplier for death or personal injury caused by the Supplier's negligence or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- If you are a business customer, the Supplier shall not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss or damage (whether for loss of profit, loss of business, depletion of goodwill or otherwise), costs, expenses or other claims for consequential compensation whatsoever (howsoever caused) which arise out of or in connection with this agreement.
- Techmimo will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure but unless Techmimo is negligent, we will not be liable for unauthorized access to information supplied by you.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
These terms of sale and the supply of the goods will be subject to English law.